View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 12:33 PM   #51
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Why? I prefer the hardware bottoms on my Flyer. Those software buttons only take up valuable screen real-estate... Note that HTC did it right and put two sets of buttons on the device, one on the short end and one on the long end.
Just my opinion, I personally don't like them.

And HTC didn't do it right either, where's the multitasking button? Having to long press or go through other hoops to perform what is a common task is definitively not a good UI approach.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote