View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 10:21 AM   #7
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
Does someone have a link to upcoming March releases?
That's part of the problem for me. While I've found places that list some upcoming releases I haven't found one that lists them all and can be filtered well. You'd think the retailers would do a better job of this.

I usually have certain authors I check every once & a while to see what they have coming out new. I'll sometimes look through the upcoming lists at Fantastic Fiction and FictionDB. The first I like because it shows cover, the latter because of it's filtering options.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote