View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 03:16 PM   #5
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
@jswinden: Yes it's me.

I'm keeping a roadmap of upcoming features on Marvin's website (e.g. Calibre Server and more). I'll make sure to add a 2-column layout to the list.

There is a new update planned for launch next week but the Apple review team go on shutdown for Christmas so I think it's unlikely I'll have 2-column layout ready before then.

@Synamon: if you enjoy Dropbox support, you'll be glad to know that today's update added a new search feature and the next one has even more Dropbox improvements.

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy using Marvin and please get in touch if there any features you'd like to see added.

Kris