View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 04:08 AM   #2
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
I have been told that in the back alleys of some major Chinese cities you can buy p-books that are produced cheaply from the electronic version, so it goes from p-e-p before money is made. There are some sites out there (any link would be instantly revoked) that does provide e-pub formatted books for a cheap price, if you do a search for To Kill a Mocking Bird and e-pub you might just encounter such places.

In my endeavor to learn more about this I once downloaded a 4 GB torrent with books. It is simply too much to handle if you are only looking for a few titles, most of them were appalling in quality, formatting and proofing. And as you correctly stated, it is hard to see how the seeder could make any money from the torrent. My initial assumption was that this was done by book lovers who wanted to spread some love, but no true book lover would hash up a text like that. I got the feeling that it was done by some Chinese teenager who didn't have a clue as to what a header or footer is.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote