View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 01:26 PM   #39
G0AT
Addict
G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
I'm pretty sure I didn't call you a troll or any other name. Snotty though I may be.

I was letting the Kobo employees know that we enjoy how active they are in the forums, even so far as responding to a guy who had clearly made up his mind, and tried to sway others with a rather unfair review. The original firmware on the Touch was far from perfect, but no one had the kind of experience you described before, it seems, returning your Touch. But now you have a second one... so maybe you should update your review?
G0AT is offline   Reply With Quote