View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 04:48 PM   #12
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
They look very nice, but I don't think they'd be sufficient... looks like each one can probably only hold about 150 books (being generous - 180 dvd's) so I'd need a LOT of them (at least 4).

The box thing might work - depending on our closet space. We're looking at a place Sat that is supposed to have lots of closets. I'd really hate to make things so unavailable (as they are mostly non-fiction I generally check references quite a bit) but one does what one must.

I have the narrow shelves, and over 150 books in each one. The wider shelves would hold 300 books at my best guess, so that would be 2 for you if you're going to pare down your collection. Of course, YMMV with the different thickness of books.

I used to keep my books in boxes, but found it was the same as not having them at all so I recycled all the ones I had boxed.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote