Thread: Bug report
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 01:49 PM   #41
acanthicus
Connoisseur
acanthicus can do the Funky Gibbon.acanthicus can do the Funky Gibbon.acanthicus can do the Funky Gibbon.acanthicus can do the Funky Gibbon.acanthicus can do the Funky Gibbon.acanthicus can do the Funky Gibbon.acanthicus can do the Funky Gibbon.acanthicus can do the Funky Gibbon.acanthicus can do the Funky Gibbon.acanthicus can do the Funky Gibbon.acanthicus can do the Funky Gibbon.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-350, PRS-T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tselling View Post
Using Adobeviewer with an epub, if the words don't start at the top of the page (ie chapter start) I don't seem to get a cursor on any word and pressing directional buttons doesn't show one. Also I cannot seem to get to the last word on a page. This is with 15.2 firmware... not sure about 14.2 since I just started using the dictionary (I just started using the Oxford dictionary, Webster1913 never had the words for me)
In 14.2 (PB301) I can not get the cursor on the first word of each paragraph. So it seems to be an improvement...
In 15.1 it fails both on the first and on the last word of each paragraph.
In one of my epubs, I could not use the dictionary on the whole first page of a chapter, like you described it, in another it works.

Last edited by acanthicus; 06-04-2010 at 02:29 PM.
acanthicus is offline   Reply With Quote