View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 01:55 PM   #510
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
It turns out that I have purchased exactly one ebook from Kobo, so I do have an acct.
there. Given the recent posts here that one book may remain the only one in my acct.
Thanks to Apprentice Alf, it matters not who sells the ebook that I crave, I don't expect
that to change when/(if?) the Aura HD I ordered arrives.

[OT: Having the ability to disinfect ebooks makes it possible to purchase an author's
and/or publisher's product for use on my devices. I have the production of a great
many authors and/or publishers to choose from, why would I choose those who make
it harder to use their product? Given this, WHO actually benefits from DRM?]

The apparent difficulty dealing with Kobo, is no obstacle to my getting a book for my
new Aura if/(when?) it gets here. [All thanks to Alf.] Kobo can be as bad an ebook
seller as it wishes, just so long as they don't drag down the eReader support dept.
with them.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote