View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 04:53 PM   #1
StephenJSweeney
StephenJSweeney is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!StephenJSweeney is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!StephenJSweeney is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!StephenJSweeney is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!StephenJSweeney is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!StephenJSweeney is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!StephenJSweeney is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!StephenJSweeney is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!StephenJSweeney is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!StephenJSweeney is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!StephenJSweeney is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: None
Thumbs up The Red Road - a 90s boarding school thriller

All,

For those interested, I have just added another new book to Amazon - The Red Road, a 90s boarding school thriller. This is quite different to my space opera books, and probably the only book of its kind and genre that I'm likely to write.

---

Synopsis

It is the 1991 September school year, and in Wessex, England, Joe Crosthwaite is preparing for what he hopes will be his final year at St. Christopher's boarding school for boys. Tired of the environment, the Clique, the bullies and the food, Joe believes the time has come to move on and face the real world.

But as the autumn leaves begin to fall, a tragedy strikes. The body of a ten-year-old boy is discovered on the infamous Red Road. As the hunt begins for the killer and the school does what it can to keep its reputation and the boys safe, Joe realises that successfully completing his GCSEs might not be the only thing standing between him and his plans for the future.

---

The book is in KDP Select, since I wanted to experiment with it and see how it goes. I'll look into expanded distribution in March 2013.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Red-Road...dp/B00ALGQK4S/

http://www.amazon.com/The-Red-Road-ebook/dp/B00ALGQK4S/

Regards,

Stephen J Sweeney
StephenJSweeney is offline   Reply With Quote