View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 12:21 PM   #6
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
I have several EPUB books with color images on a variety of subjects: photography, travel, cooking, history, memoirs, interior decorating. Most I bought at Sony, but you can also find them at Barnes and Noble and then read them in the Nook app on the iPad. Most of the books look decent in B&W eink, but they look fabulous on my Nook Color. I noticed my local library has recently added many more books with images, and I've been reading them on my Nook Color too.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote