View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 08:59 AM   #12
Themus
Zealot
Themus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-books

Device: Nook
I just read that too late last night. If I read it carefully, that brief paragraph seems to say it will sync the Nook Color to the last page read on the Nook app. I am not sure that is the same thing as syncing the last page on the Nook app to the Nook Color.

Is it one directional? I tried it again last night with no success. I even pressed the double arrow icons.

Nook support shared the following via email, "The synchronize is automatic with both devices. If you have Wifi connection then the Nook color will sync when you turn it on or when sync your library (click on the arrow chasing it's tail in the lower left). The iphone should sync when you start your application or when you sync your library."}

Has anyone tried it and under what conditions? Do you have to read so many pages or chapters? I tried two different books, but not too many pages further into each.

Also, I am using the Itouch - Iphone app with wireless working at home.

I hope I am helping someone as you are all helping me.
Themus is offline   Reply With Quote