View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 05:30 PM   #4
Hampshire Nanny
Guru
Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3 KB, iPad2
I really liked the "Mars" novels by Edgar Rice Burroughs. He also wrote a series set on Venus. And, I understand that there are similar books (swordsmen in space kind of adventure) by Otis Adelbert Kline. I'm pretty sure all the available books are in the MobileRead database.

ePub format:
Burrough's Barsoom Omnibus, prepared by Harry T
Burrough's Venus Omnibus, prepared by Harry T
Kline's Venus Omnibus, prepared by mtravellerh

MobiPocket format:
Burrough's Barsoom Omnibus, prepared by Harry T
Burrough's Venus Omnibus, prepared by Harry T
Kline's Venus Omnibus, prepared by Harry T
Hampshire Nanny is offline   Reply With Quote