View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 08:50 AM   #107
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyplf View Post
ereader.com has all the books listed individually for download but no bulk download as far as I can tell and the option to download by entire orders has most of my orders missing. I haven't used the site since 2005, but still I paid for books and I want to back them up. Other thing I don't like about ereader.com is the fact that it uses a credit card as the unlock code and I don't remember the credit number from 2005!
Quote:
I tried downloading from ereader.com and to my surprise it then takes me back to fictionwise where I can bulk download.
On Fictionwise, login and select "Update Profile" (in the Profile box), then select Secure eReader Unlock Code and enter a new card name and number. Your secure eReader ebooks can now all be downloaded with the new number.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote