View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 06:54 AM   #90
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellShock View Post
I have fixed the duplicate shelves problem. After deleting the shelves on the Glo using the user interface, I connected it to my computer via the USB, and I used SQLiteSpy to open the .kobo/KoboReader.sqlite database. This showed that the Shelf table still had 3 records in it which matched the shelves I had deleted. So I deleted these records, disconnected, reconnected, ran Calibre to resync the shelves, and I now have the correct number of shelves (3).
Do you remember what was in the Id, _IsDeleted and _IsSynced columns for these rows? The driver shouldn't only leave the records behind if _IsSynced is true. If it is, it changes _IsDeleted to true. A Kobo sync to will then delete them from the database and from the Kobo server. If _IsSynced is true and the records are deleted, the Kobo sync will recreate the shelves.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote