View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 01:58 PM   #8
iampiti
Connoisseur
iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!

Device: Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by smihaila View Post
M92 old? Seriously? And how is the "new" M96 fairing from a hardware standpoint? It's 99.99% the same, with some just twists (upped to cope with the resource-hungry Android, but not more than that).
Well, the e-reader scene doesn't move very fast but it's two years old (if I'm not mistaken) and Onyx already have developed new models like the M96. And, most importantly, they have moved from Linux based software to Android based, and so it's logical that the software for the new devices takes priority compared to the older one's.
I have a M92 myself and of course I'd like its software being developed further but we gotta be realsitic and know that's not likely to happen

EDIT: I've just read Booxtor's post that says that once Android's software largest problems are solved, development for Linux based devices will continue. I'm looking forward to it!

Last edited by iampiti; 05-30-2014 at 02:00 PM.
iampiti is offline   Reply With Quote