View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 10:04 PM   #621
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
I'm in the process of listening to Scoundrels, Zahn's new Star Wars book set between Star Wars and the Empire Strikes back (I'm old fashion, I use the original titles). It's pretty entertaining. It's more of a performance than a reading. The voice talent does a pretty good Hans Solo voice and there are plenty of sound effects and music. I don't think that I would want a steady diet of this style, but it's a nice change of pace.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote