View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 01:27 PM   #24
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by binkman71 View Post
From the latest FAQ:

"You can go into Barnes & Noble stores and try nook for yourself. Starting on December 7th, you can visit your local Barnes & Noble store and experience nook. All stores will have a demonstration unit for customers to try. "

So the stores won't get them next week either, apparently.
I was in my local B&N yesterday and the manager told me that my store will have nooks tomorrow (i.e., Monday the 30th) at least for demos and hopefully to sell as well. I'm planning to drop in tomorrow with my Sony 505 in hand to compare the two.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote