View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 03:23 PM   #6
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwt0001 View Post
It's a Mac, sorry.

I know about the split. There are currently no books in my iBooks library on my computer. In theory, there should be no books in my iTunes library for syncing either. The books don't actually exist. If I attempt to sync one, nothing is sent to the iPad, since they don't really exist. I also don't get an error message.
Try resettting your warnings and clear your cache in iTunes and reset your warnings in ibooks. If that doesn't work, try organizing your content in iTunes. Did you move the location of your iTunes library recently?
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote