View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 11:23 AM   #100
Sefiriot
Bujavid tekikin
Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: LG G3 D855, Samsung Galaxy Note N7000
Hi JimmXinu. Fantastic work you have going here. I've a question to ask about the merge function though-- is there anything in the output that could cause a reader program to only see the first merged ebook? I'm using Moon Reader Pro and am baffled as to why it only sees the first ebook and its TOC in ePubMerge created anthologies and the rest of the file seems to be invisible; but the same file works perfectly fine in everything else I've tried. E.g. downloaded ePubs of Oliver Twist and Tale of Two Cities from Gutenberg, merged both in ePubMerge with Tale of Two Cities first; Moon Reader only sees and lists the contents and TOC for Tale of Two Cities, but both books with TOC show up in everything else.

At this point it looks like a specific and weird bug with Moon Reader, and I've emailed the Moon Reader dev about the issue, but thought you might like a heads up.
Sefiriot is offline   Reply With Quote