View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 04:08 PM   #54
M T McGuire
Addict
M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by MV64 View Post
Anyone know where I could sell history e-books? I looked on smashwords but it seems they don't have a category for non-fiction history, just historical fiction.
Click on the bit in the border at the top of each page on Smashwords that says "Comments/questions/customer support? Click here!" and ask them, if they don't add it, they'll take the time to explain why and suggest how you could get round it. I'm very impressed with them, they take ideas on board and are quick to reply to queries or requests for help.

Cheers

MTM
M T McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote