View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 05:11 PM   #1
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Epub and special characters again

I'm sorry, Kovid, but here we do have an issue with special characters again. In this german book, one chapter title begins with a « and this sets the link in the TOC back to 0.

Now, that's no big deal as I just had to change the link target via ncx editing where it belonged, but I really would like to know why it happened in the first place. The book is here and its the second item in the TOC.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote