View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 05:42 AM   #10
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiburscyo View Post
a white kobo glo is better to avoid the finger prints?
Oops that just occurred to me. I got the black to hide and smears or stains or discoloring but it didn't occur to me that black would show the fingerprints a lot more. Now that I think about it isn't the Aura relatively smooth and shiny? It might be a fingerprint magnet. I hope not.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote