View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 09:55 PM   #1672
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
Are you getting an error message similar to the attachment?

I bought a book (Knave's Wager) from them and was unable to download it. After some back and forth with their CS, they pretty much told me if I can read it with their apps, then there was no problem and, no, they wouldn't be giving me a refund (though I never asked them for one ). I was very ticked off and let them know it too. Anyway, after I read your post I went to check on the book again and, surprisingly, I was able to download it (finally! I bought it on Nov 22 ). Hopefully your case is something that can be easily (and speedily!) resolved.
I had the same problem with a different book but was able to download it after about two weeks. The customer service rep said it was an issue with the publisher not making the ADE epub available at the same time as Kobo can make it available with their DRM.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote