View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 04:23 PM   #939
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Yesterday I dashed off a flash-fiction entry to io9.com's new project: authors are invited to write a <800-word FF based on two images provided by Framestore; in 2 weeks, new graphics will be submitted based on one of the submitted writings, and everybody submits new stories; at the end, they hope to have a coherent full story.

Don't know if they're likely to pick my story to continue, but I'm considering finishing it myself, even if they don't.

[Links deleted - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-02-2012 at 10:18 AM.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote