View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 03:39 PM   #141
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by grumbles View Post
They are also available at TPL (Toronto Public Library) but not at the Mississauga or Ottawa libraries. TPL has both epub and audiobooks.
They are coming to Mississauga. I emailed them to ask why so many other Ontario cities were getting them but not us. I was told not to worry, they are definately getting both the ebooks and the audiobooks. I just don't know when but they are.

I was really pleased about the quick response time too. I emailed during the day on Thursday & got a response in a little over an hour.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote