View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 03:47 PM   #8
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Yeah, that whole "depends on your device" thing was why I was asking whether there is a gumbie guide for Kindle owners. As I said above the Calibre help pages are pretty thin in this area (a search for "plugboard" just brings back the programming API). The FAQ has plenty of info for Sony owners, I'm guessing Kovid wrote them and that's what he owns.

I just hoped there must be enough Kindle owners floating round by now that there might be some place where the newbies like me can go to get the "short version" recommendations of what we need to do. Without reading through endless pages of multiple threads containing information that quite often is superceded by later editions of Calibre...
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote