View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 03:06 AM   #2
franklekens
Addict
franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Sage, Elipsa, Onyx Note2, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Keyboard
Well, what do you know. After about 15 minutes of fruitless attempts, a reset while connected now does work.

I wonder if the battery needed a little recharging, or at least if the device somehow *thought* it did. Because it can't possibly have been empty, I don't think I've ever seen the battery indicator below 90%, and besides I hadn't used it all that much (read one or two books, a couple of hundred pages, nowhere near a 1,000 let alone 7,000).

I'm really starting to pine for the e-readers two generations down from these current models...
franklekens is offline   Reply With Quote