View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 03:22 AM   #55
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
I'm no math guy, but isn't feeding the equation resulting in a graph into an appropriate program (e.g. gnuplot) and exporting it to SVG from there better than drawing the stuff manually?
For that kind of diagram, I like using a kind of "programming language" for graphics, such as the TikZ package for LaTeX

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyGrump View Post
I'm probably going to have to split them into two volumes to stay under MR's upload limit.
The limit might change when MR moves to the new software (no date for that yet, but we all hope it will be soon). Anyway, instead of splitting the book in two volumes, you could simply split the file, as I did with Don Quijote. The user still has to download two separate files, but after uncompressing there will be a single ePub.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote