View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 08:59 PM   #3
kristalana
Groupie
kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Galaxy Tab Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by citac View Post
I understand there are sometimes font clones that canbe used for non-commercial purposes - i.e. font that were created to look similar to a certain font, like say, various fonts used in movie titles, logos and such. However, IANAL so ig would be best to check usage rights. Perhaps there's an FF Yoga clone you could use.
Would that I could find one. I've done a bunch of googling and come up short, so I was hoping someone here could point me to something.
kristalana is offline   Reply With Quote