View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 01:05 PM   #5
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I can attest, as I am sure everyone will agree who has tried one, that the Fire HD is MILES better than the original Fire. I loved the Fire1 but the HD is SO much better. Even the Fire2 is amazingly better than the Fire1. I can't speak for the 8.9 as I don't have one, but I am sure it is wonderful. Not quite as portable, of course.
Your experiences echo mine.

To wizwor, if you will be rooting the HD, then I'd recommend springing for the 8.9. Only the lack of support for an SD card prevents it from being the perfect Android tablet.

I have the 7HD and if I knew how much better it would be than then Fire1, I would've held out for the 8.9.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote