View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 04:33 PM   #82
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
I'm curious as to where you buy them from that does not make it clear that all you're getting is a license. As far as I know, all sites that sell ebooks have basically the same terms. Do you know of one that is different?

Shari
In fact, as far as I know, only Amazon has terms that specifically allow them to remove stuff from your reader after you've already downloaded it. There's a reason they've included that, namely, they demonstrated the ability to do so by doing so a few years back, and if they have the ability, they are required to do so under certain circumstances, so the terms need to address it.
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote