View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 12:14 PM   #4
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Quote:
Originally Posted by mycurlylocks View Post
I'm finding messages like these all over the place. I experienced the same problem. I called Kobo this morning and was told to download the book to my Kobo desktop and then move it to my Kobo reader. Well... what if I don't have a Kobo reader? Anyway, I tried to explain that it's more than likely they aren't connecting to the Adobe licensing server. Next I was told it was a problem with ADE, to re-install. I'm not stupid ADE works every where else. So hopefully someone at Kobo will figure it out. I'd hate to have to buy the book again.

Customer support sent me an email with a link to Adobe digital help. Told me I could re-open the problem if it's not solved in 10 days. Not happy
Hmmm. If I run into that problem with a purchase from Kobo, I'm liable to mark them off my buy list...for good. I hope they get that fixed promptly.
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote