View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 11:28 AM   #7
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingLemur View Post
I've been waiting on a good JB rom before jumping in the waters. Ics on my Fire has worked quite well for me as it is. But, I must admit that I'm getting antsy.
If you believe that ICS has worked quite well for you then there is no reason to wait on JB. The current ROMs (particularly HashCode's) are about as good as ICS is.

For me, I'm sitting pat with an ICS-themed CM7 ROM. It works absolutely flawlessly. I'll only consider moving up if there is an ICS/JB ROM that is equal to it in optimization, stability, and functionality.

(but then again, I have one of those Polaroid 7" ICS tablets for those times when I want to true ICS experience... terrific tablet for $90!)
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote