View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 10:14 AM   #8
MaggieScratch
Has got to the black veil
MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kindle Paperwhite 2
Well, you can buy a pbook version of The Necromancer from Valancourt Books -- they're republishing the "Northanger Novels." But I'd love to have them in ebook versions, of course! I keep meaning to write to them and ask them to publish Mobi versions...they'd be DRMed, of course, but I like the introductions and notes they've been including in the series. I remember looking for ebook versions of the horrid novels years ago when I first discovered Project Gutenberg...

I wonder if Chawton Library has them? Hmm.
MaggieScratch is offline   Reply With Quote