View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 11:07 PM   #9
ChipnDale
Rescue Rangers
ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad
^^ I noticed the delay only when I open the book the first time, after that it loads automatically. I don't know why yours took so long as it's usually about 30 seconds for me (I am just estimating here).

Next time try selecting the book and then going to make yourself a cup of tea or something for a few minutes...it's possible you have a lot of books or are openin a very big book which may be causing the extended delay.

HTH
ChipnDale is offline   Reply With Quote