Thread: MobileRead February 2013 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 09:17 PM   #12
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Since I don't usually read pure romance, having it as a genre in the book club is a great way to motivate myself to do so.
I agree with you. I see the club as a great way to try different genre's that I might not normally try. I'd think others would feel the same way, that's why it's too bad that almost nothing that made the poll really fits the category very well. That's not to say the nominated books aren't good books.

Last edited by AnemicOak; 01-21-2013 at 09:37 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote