View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 05:12 PM   #1
calvin-c
Guru
calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moon+ Pro
Displaying metadata on Android?

I read a post about transferring metadata to a Kindle (can't be done) but I'm in the middle of moving to an Android tablet. I've been using Mobipocket to read & Mobicreator to modify the title to display the series & sequence. In Calibre that's stored in the metadata-so I'm trying to find an Android reader app that will display the metadata from Calibre. Do you know of any?

Note that I can't use Calibre as a content server. (Or won't-maybe I could set it up, I'm not sure of that, but I won't leave my PC on when I'm not home.)

Thanks.
calvin-c is offline   Reply With Quote