View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 09:19 AM   #25
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
I changed how the links worked after DaleDe (the wiki moderator) made some changes and suggested that I do it his (wiki standard) way. Your number links, with only the numbers clickable, will not work for links to wiki pages without violating that standard. Why not just make the text clickable instead, like a typical web page URL? This is primarily an Index, not list of references at the bottom of an informational web page like a wikipedia page.

FYI: DaleDe's wiki standard had only the "- domain" part of offsite links not clickable, and I think it is important to keep the site mod happy...
I did not see that in the Wiki Policy Manual;
In fact, I didn't even see a WPM.

Its no big deal, just the position of a single character within the string;
I'll put them back to ugly colored links.

Edit:
If it was my site, I would do: short-title-clickable long-title (info-tag) - credit-tag
But it isn't my site and I don't feel up to fighting with CityHall, I too have better things todo.

Last edited by knc1; 06-11-2012 at 09:41 AM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote