View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 03:13 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by persiomenezes View Post
I would like to remove the "author tag". I have some dictionaries and I would like they stay together with the 2 Kindle native dictionaries , in the end of the book list. But whe I erase the author name on Calibre, it saves the file with the worf (unknow) on the "author tag". How could I have my files with none author tag? Thanks.
You can't have no author tag.

You can however open the edit metadata window for the book and change the author_sort to zzzz so it will sort at the end of the library or you can clear the author_sort field so it is indeed empty.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is online now   Reply With Quote