View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 10:27 AM   #8
amybobamy
Befuddled Neophyte
amybobamy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.amybobamy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.amybobamy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.amybobamy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.amybobamy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.amybobamy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.amybobamy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.amybobamy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.amybobamy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.amybobamy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.amybobamy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Nook Color
Wow, What a Great Friendly Group!

First, I must say that I have participated in many, many discussion boards but not ONCE have I ever received such a gracious welcome!

I wanted to clarify that I am not interested in "stripping" the DRM from the files, I just want the reader to be able to read the books.

So ... IS there a reader out there that will read both epub and pdf books (plus a variety of other formats)?

I'm probably going to return the Literati, but I can see that it would be neato to HAVE and use an e-reader. My resolution this year is to spend LESS money on books by borrowing from the library both physically and electronically (school teacher, budget cuts, furlough days, etc.).

Any and all advice is gratefully received.

Amy
amybobamy is offline   Reply With Quote