Thread: PRS-600 Note Importer
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 09:55 AM   #7
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
thanks very much for your answer (including the link to the notes viewer, i think i somehow managed to miss that...).

since you say this will not brick my reader, i will install it and check if it will launch, and confirm.

just to clarify : by "home directory" you mean the root ? as in, if reader is displayed as disk H on my file explorer, directly at the root of H ? or do you mean the home directory of the notes, which would be
H:\database\markup\database\media\books
?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote