Thread: New Cover
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 07:04 PM   #6
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by YeaIKnit View Post
I was hoping for one as well, however I just got this email reply to my request for a possible time line:

Thank you for the interest in our product! At this moment we do not have plans to release a Jacket for the PRS-900. If you want the most up to date information you can sign up for our mailing list at www/medgestore.com. If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know. Thank you!

Color me bummed!
That is disappointing. They don't even offer anything for the nook yet.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote