View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 08:23 AM   #11
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I've not noticed that, Mike, since I've been an Amazon "Prime" member ever since it started up, which gets you free next-day delivery on (almost) everything. Since there's scarcely a week that goes by without me buying a book, a DVD, or something else, from Amazon, it's saved me a fortune .
Harry,

The free-delivery offer I mentioned is only temporary. It's a special offer from now until the end of the year. It certainly won't replace Amazon Prime, which as you say can save you a lot of money on delivery charges, especially if you like to order small items one at a time.

I'm not on Prime myself, but might consider joining one day. For me, the attraction would be that I wouldn't be constantly looking for extra items to buy just to make the order up the "super saver" threshold.
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote