View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 03:12 PM   #5
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
This started happening to me about a week ago or so. I can download fine from Nook Study or from any of the apps, but just not from a browser.

Edit: After posting this, I signed out and back in and was able to download a book, then I purchased another and am unable to download again (blank Oops box). No amount of signing out and back in seems to make a difference. Sigh.

Last edited by hwlester; 07-23-2013 at 03:20 PM.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote