View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 01:02 PM   #793
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by icallaci View Post
I've found Cool Reader to be the best at using an epub's css, but it still doesn't use ALL of the css. For example, a lot of epubs do not indent the first paragraph of a chapter or a new section, but those paragraphs ARE indented in Cool Reader, even when specifically told to use the internal css. Not a big issue, but annoying. Taken together, 100 little annoyances like that get in the way of my enjoying what I am reading.
Go to Options>CSS and check "Enable document internal styles". Then tap "Defaukt paragaph formatting". Then tap "First line indent" and select the dash option (above the "no indent" option. The hyphen means to use the ebooks css - any other option overrides the internal css.
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote