View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 12:21 PM   #789
Bald Eagle
Connoisseur
Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Forma
Cool Reader can use the CSS inside an ePub, just not the ones from the current calibre, where the @page and @font-face directives are in an extra page_styles.css (just as they were in the pre 0.7 times). In ePubs where they are inlined and just the styles.css is linked it is used just fine. Maybe its just simply the unexpected 2nd link that throws Cool Reader off.

Additionally I have found that Cool Reader displays an empty TOC when Calibre uses HTML-escapes (e.g. '%20' instead of just ' ' as it did earlier) in the toc.ncx.

Aldiko handles both cases just fine.

Is there an option to set the number of items where grouping (i.e. the creation of additional directories in the author and title view) set in? I don't think that 15 books are enough to justify the creation of 2 additional levels. I believe the 10 mentioned in the manual is much too low, 100 in a flat list would be more like it ...
Bald Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote