View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 10:17 PM   #287
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Glad I found this. It works well and is quite simple. Purchased an ebook version but it didn't perform well converting it in Calibre-text was indented and spaced after every two lines. This did the trick blocking the text nicely. using Calibre again tidied it up. However, you have to provide your own metadata - book cover, etc, as Calibre can't read it.
Thanks a million
I'm glad you find k2pdfopt to be useful. I am curious what you mean by "using Calibre again tidied it up." Can you post examples of the document before and after "tidying up"? How does Calibre improve it?
willus is offline   Reply With Quote