View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 10:19 PM   #89
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykins View Post
I am not saying anyone did anything wrong per se but to post on a forum about how the topic activity of the forum is inferior etc. to what I shall call non-mobile-reading is kind of annoying and condescending.
Perhaps the OP actually made a cry for help? Make us convince him that ereaders are the way to go -- because he is lusting for one and can't justify it to himself?

To me it isn't even close. I will never buy a pbook again (except perhaps photography books). Ebooks are more convenient to search for and to buy, no shipping charges, no storage problems, always available anywhere, I much prefer reading on the Kindle to reading a pbook, etc. I could go on all day.

Last edited by HansTWN; 10-09-2012 at 10:31 PM.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote