Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 08:35 AM   #458
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_1964 View Post
Another strange thing, I forgot the seconds, and I removed the S, flashing a second time, but the seconds will not dissapear. For some reason it will not override with new configuration.
No need to flash a second time. All that should be necessary is to edit the reader\reader.xml file in a text editor and change the clock line to
Code:
<informationBar left="none" right="clock_hm" />
Quote:
And there are some leftovers on the reader drive in the root.
PRS-T1 Updater.package
script.log
Can I remove them,delete them,or must the file be present in order to show the clock..
You can delete them.

Quote:
The format of the clock isn't right to, in 24 hour setting, at 1 pm ( 13.00) it say's 01:00 no pm or anything,looks not good.
That's just the way it is... unless Morkl decides to change it.

Quote:
If it all not works, is there a way to un-install it ( it's a not rooted device. )
I wrote some instructions a while ago, but hopefully you won't need to un-install.