View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 04:25 AM   #64
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I just added to the new K4B the custom font I love so much. Amasis modified for eInk. It looks beautiful! Thank you to the member who modified it, you know who you are! Now comparing the two K4s with Amasis as the font you really can see a BIG difference. The K4 is blacker so it's not the updated fonts that is making the K4 text look black. They did something else to fix the contrast problem.

I have no problem using the defaults as they look really nice and dark on the K4B! It's just I can't stand Caecilia even the condensed version it's just too western looking to me. Nook was smart to grab Amasis. I'm looking forward to the new fonts on the Paperwhite.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote